Sunday, April 28, 2013

My Music My Hitz

Hei guys...Assalamualaikum n good afternoon at this time...heee

Today is such a beautiful day which the cloud cover the earth mostly. So the temp. is fine or shall i say today is cloudy. Day by days music turn out so pleasant to be heard. DAMN! I love music. This Ipod...Huh...cant live without it. I hear the music through my ipod everyday especially before i get nap at night. When i hear them, it makes me feel n fantasize something very wonderful.






Love, victory, despairing n delusion...always in mind when we sense the music aura deeply...! Huh isn't that enchanting...heeeee...BTW aku minat music ni mmg drpd dulu lagi. Tapi music yg aku minat ni bukannya bermaksud aku ni minat main atau belajar gitar, drum or other musical intru. tu. Aku minat LAGU! Get it? Tapi aku ada juga minat untuk nak belajar piano n drum...mungkin x berpeluang lagi kot. He3. Nak tahu genre apa aku minat tngk ah profile aku. For me the outstanding singer sekarang kat dunia ni adalah klau women probably Beyonce' Knowles. Her versatile n powerful voice really impress me especially when she perform the power ballads. SHE IS SO DIVA yeah! Her song 'love on top' won the 1st chart in my heart among her songs!  For the men singer....goes toooo (drum sound effect) Bruno Mars! He has the most amazing voice, and is just gorgeous! He's the bomb especially the 'it will rain' of course! Those singer i choose as the best are based on their quality voice that charm my heart. Everyone has their own idol singer, so this is mine! What's yours?










No comments:

Post a Comment